General Program Information
Q. What is the BECU Passport program?
The BECU Passport program is managed by Passport Unlimited and is designed to connect you with exclusive savings at many local and national vendors both online and around town. Enjoy!
Q. How can I provide feedback?
Your ideas, comments and suggestions are welcome! If you'd like to make a suggestion or relay a positive experience you can send us an email, complete the suggestion form, or call us at (800) 410-4211.
Q. Can I suggest a vendor for the program?
Your ideas and input are welcome! To suggest a new vendor, please complete our vendor suggestion form to make a recommendation.
Online & Local Vendor Discounts
Q. How do I get my discount online?
Participating e-commerce vendors are listed throughout the site. Click the ONLINE ONLY tab in the top navigation to show only e-commerce offers. When you click on a link to any participating e-commerce vendor, instructions for savings will be presented to you in an overlay over the vendors' website. Some vendors require that you enter a membership code during checkout; others apply the discount automatically. Simply follow the instructions shown for savings!
Q. How do I use the BECU Passport card at local businesses?
When patronizing participating local businesses, simply present your BECU Passport card before completing your transaction. Your discount or membership benefit will be applied at the point of sale (look for specific instructions listed with each vendor offer).
Using the 'Passport Mobile' Smartphone App
Q. Will the app run on my smartphone?
The Passport Mobile app is available for iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices and is supported on devices running iOS 6+, Android 4+ and Windows Phone 8+. If your device is not supported, we recommend visiting this website in place of installing the Passport Mobile app.
Q. How do I install the mobile app on my smartphone?
The Passport Mobile app is currently available for iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices. Visit your phone's marketplace and search for "Passport Mobile" to find the app. Note: if you are using an iPad, you'll need to select the filter for iPhone apps in order to find the app.
Once your have found the app in your marketplace, follow the normal app installation steps to download and install the app on your device. Then, sign in using your card number and start finding deals near you!
Q. What features are available in the mobile app?
The app uses your device GPS to show you nearby deals based on your current location; allowing you to view the deals on a map or in list format. The app includes filter and settings options to search in another location, search for a specific keyword, or filter results by category or cuisine. Install the free app and try it for yourself to learn more!
Q. How do I use the card at Passport Dining restaurants?
Your Passport Dining savings are always calculated away from the table. When using the card at participating restaurants simply include it with your method of payment (plastic cards) or write the provided redeption code and card number on your receipt (mobile memberships) and your discount will be discreetly deducted from your bill. Please tip 18-20% on your total bill, before any deductions are made. In select areas, some restaurants may automatically include an 18% gratuity on your bill. These restaurants are denoted with an icon in the upper-right portion of their listing.
Q. Are there any restrictions on restaurant use?
You may use the restaurant discounts as often as you like. However, the restaurant offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Passport Cards are valid any day during regular business hours, except on recognized holidays (New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, 4th of July, Memorial Day and Thanksgiving Day) or any special day a restaurant may observe as a holiday. If you have a question regarding a holiday, please contact the restaurant before your visit.
- Passport Cards are not valid with any other promotions or discounts, including Happy Hour menus/specials. Passport Cards are not valid for alcohol, desserts, wine specials, gift certificates, gift cards, promotional non-published menu items, when dining alone, or when ordering "to go" except where noted in a restaurant's listing on the website.
- The lowest priced adult entrée in the party (two or more people) is compliments of the restaurant.
- A minimum of one adult entrée per person in the party must be ordered. An appetizer is considered an entrée only if an entrée is purchased by the party. Entrées may not be split.
- DINING IN GROUPS: A MAXIMUM OF TWO CARDS PER PARTY MAY BE USED AT ONE TIME. If a party of four or more is present with two Passport Cards, the two lowest priced entrées in the party are compliments of the restaurant. This includes when separate checks are issued. When dining at a restaurant honoring the non-traditional menu discount of 20% off (2-6 people) a maximum of 6 people and a maximum of ONE card per party applies. Children's menu excluded.
- ADDITIONAL OFFERS: Additional offers differ from the standard offer, and are not honored at all restaurants; please reference the website for offer details.
- SELECT restaurants with non-traditional menus may offer 20% off (2-6 people) a maximum of 6 people and a maximum of ONE card per party applies. Children's menu excluded. This offer applies when ordering sushi, tapas and buffets.
- SELECT restaurants may offer discounts for members when dining alone, ordering "to-go" or on brunch, banquets or all-inclusive meals.
- When less than two entrées are ordered, BONUS discounts may apply. Check each restaurant's website listing to determine if a restaurant offers BONUS discounts.
- On prix fixé meals or combination meals, the entrée portion only will be compliments of the restaurant.
- TIPPING POLICY: As a Passport Corporate member, restaurants welcome you as a privileged guest. To allow us to maintain and expand your extensive selection of restaurants, please tip the wait staff 18-20% on your total bill, before any deductions are made.